The table of contents of this LEGAL NOTICE appears below:
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1. ACCESS AND USE
2.3.INFORMATION ON LINKS
2.4.DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.5.RIGHT TO MODIFY THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- POLICY APPLICABLE TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
In compliance with the provisions of article 10, on the duty to disclose information, of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we hereby provide users with the following general information about this website:
DATA OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE (hereinafter, the Provider):
- Company Name: AIRE LIMPIO 2000, S.L.
- Registration data: Company registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register, Volume 14001, Book 0, Sheet 40, Section 8, Entry 1, Page M-229605.
- VAT NUMBER (CIF): B-82277252
- Address: PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA 143, 11º – CP 28046 MADRID.
- Contact number: +34 91 417 04 28
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General terms and conditions
Through this website, the Provider facilitates the access and use of different services and content and, as the party responsible for this website, it provides users with this legal notice, which regulates the rights and obligations of access, browsing and use of this website.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “website” will be understood as the external appearance of the screen interfaces (static and dynamic form), as well as all the elements integrated in the screen interfaces and any services or online resources that, where appropriate, are offered to Users.
“User” will be understood as the party accessing, browsing and using this website, as well as any other space enabled for interaction between users and between users and the owner of this website, as well as comments and/or blog sites. The condition of user implies the acceptance, from the moment the browsing begins, of all the terms and conditions established herein, and subsequent modifications thereof, without prejudice to the application of the current legislation at all times; therefore, we recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions each time you visit this website.
2.1. Access and use
The user accepts their responsibility in the use of this website. “Access” will be understood as access to the information, content and/or services and data offered by this website.
Access to most of the content on this website is completely free of charge and does not require prior registration.
Under no circumstances will the provider be responsible for the veracity of the registration data provided by users, and each user will therefore be solely responsible for ensuring that the information submitted to the Provider is suitable, accurate and precise. Otherwise, the user will be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
It is prohibited for minors to access this website. However, in the event that a minor accesses and completes the registration process on this website, it will be presumed that such access has been made with the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, without prejudice to the fact that the Provider reserves the right to carry out as many verifications and checks as it deems appropriate.
You are hereby informed that the Provider cannot control minors using this website and its services, therefore we do not assume any responsibility in this regard. Consequently, the only individuals responsible will be the parents and legal guardians of the relevant minor, as these are the people who must control and grant the appropriate consent, as well as prevent access to this website.
Below is an illustrative yet non-exhaustive list of prohibitions. Users may not:
- Use this website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer systems of any third party or, where applicable, of the owner of this website.
- Use this website to transfer, install or publish any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Use this website to collect personal data from other users.
- Use this website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order.
- Register with this website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or taking any other action that may confuse other users with regard to the identity of the origin of a message.
- Access any section of this website, other systems or networks connected to this website, any server of the provider, or the services offered through this website without authorisation, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Break, or attempt to break, the security or authentication measures of this website or of any network connected thereto, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on this website.
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary overload in the infrastructure of this website or in the systems or networks of the provider, as well as in the systems and networks connected to this website.
- Prevent the normal development of an event, competition, promotion or any other activity available through this website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter the access, participation or operation thereof, illegally or in any other way, or falsifying the result of the aforementioned and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any means and/or through any practice that breaches or in any way infringes these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Use this website to transfer or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, degrading, pornographic nature, or of an obscene or threatening nature or that may be unpleasant for someone else;
In the event that the user fails to comply with any of the aforementioned obligations, this may give rise to the Provider adopting the appropriate measures covered by Law and exercising their rights or obligations, which may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending user, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused whatsoever.
The owner of this website reserves the right to withdraw all content, contributions or comments that are contrary to the law, morality and public order such as, to cite illustrative but non-exhaustive examples, those that breach personal dignity, are discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, contrary to youth or childhood, pornographic or that threaten public safety. In any case, the Provider will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
2.3. Information on links
In the event that this website includes links to other web pages through buttons, links, banners or embedded content, you are hereby informed that these are directly managed by third parties, and that we do not have the human or technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from this website.
Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is made voluntarily and at the exclusive risk of the user and the Provider does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through a link outside this website. Likewise, the Provider is not responsible for any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or improper use of a link, or from the information obtained through the aforementioned, including other links or websites, for the interruption in service or access, or for the attempt to use or improperly use a link, both when connecting from this website and when accessing information from other web pages from this website.
Consequently, the Provider will not be responsible for any aspect relating to the platform or web page to which a link may be established from this website, specifically, to cite illustrative but non-exhaustive examples, with regard to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content in general.
In this respect, if users were to be genuinely aware that the activities carried out through such third-party web pages are illegal, and/or contravene moral and/or public order, they must immediately notify the owner of this website for the purpose of disabling the access link thereto. This action will be taken as quickly as possible from the moment the Provider becomes aware of this circumstance.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from this website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between the Provider and the party responsible for said external website.
We will immediately remove any links that may damage third-party assets or rights as soon as we become aware of them.
It is prohibited to add any link to our website without express written authorisation.
2.4. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The information and services included or available by means of the web pages may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are regularly made to the information contained herein. The owner of this website may make improvements and/or changes to the services or content at any time.
The Provider has obtained the information and materials included in the website from sources considered reliable. However, although the relevant measures have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, the Provider does not guarantee that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
The Provider cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of absolutely all the information and/or services on this website, or of the usefulness or veracity of the documents made available through it.
Consequently, the following is not guaranteed by the provider (to give an illustrative but non-exhaustive list):
- The non-availability, maintenance and operation of this website or of its services or content;
- The continuity of website content;
- The invulnerability, from a security perspective, of this website and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the content;
- Errors and omissions in the information published, as well as the lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of this website or its services or content to fulfil needs, activities or specific results or expectations of Users.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Provider declares to have taken all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, in order to guarantee the operation of this website and minimise system errors, as well as to ensure the highest level of security for users, both from a technical perspective and with regard to published content.
In the event that the user were to make certain decisions or take actions based on information included in any of the websites, it is recommended that they check the information received with other sources.
Access to this website does not imply an obligation on the part of the Provider to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful IT element. In any case, the User is responsible for ensuring that the appropriate tools are available to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs. The Provider is not responsible for any damage caused in the computer systems of Users or third parties while the website is being used.
The owner of this website is not responsible for any damage caused to users
2.5. Right to modify the content
The owner of this website reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, in accordance with its own criteria, as a result of legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in addition to the content and any other terms and conditions of this website.
This website contains merely communicative or explanatory information, and it therefore may not reflect the current state of affairs, specifically, the legislation or jurisprudence applicable at any time and, consequently, the owner of this website is not responsible for the use that may be made of said information.
We do not guarantee, nor will we be responsible for any consequences that may result from possible errors in any content that may appear on this website. We make every effort to avoid errors being made in the content.
3. Intellectual property
This website, its source code, as well as its content are protected by intellectual property rights. This includes, but is not limited to, the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content and the services made available through them.
By accessing this website, the user does not acquire any right over its intellectual or industrial property rights; therefore, the user expressly acknowledges, and for all intents and purposes, that all website elements bound by intellectual property rights are subject to the intellectual property rights of the owner of this website and/or of third parties that have duly authorised their inclusion in this website. Consequently, users who access this website may not copy, modify, distribute, transfer, reproduce, publish, assign or sell the protected or derived elements, without the corresponding written authorisation of the owner(s).
It is prohibited to delete, alter or manipulate copyright notices or any other elements that identify the holders of rights of the content of this website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information included in the aforementioned.
We reserve the right to take action of any kind in defence of our interests and against users who breach or infringe the rights stipulated in this section.
Prior registration is not required in order to purchase the products that we make available to users and buyers.
In order to register with this website, personal data and information must be submitted via the form enabled for this purpose, with certain information being mandatory. The user must be of legal age. It is also understood that the account created after registering will be personal and non-transferable.
The registered user will be identified via email and will have a password with the requirements that are detailed in this registration process, which will be personal and non-transferable, and for which the registered user will accept responsibility. In addition, for increased security, the passwords will remain encrypted in the systems of the Provider.
The user undertakes to notify us immediately of any action relating to improper use (username, password, etc.) by means of the different communication channels provided. Any incident regarding the username and/or passwords provided must be reported to the Provider, whether this relates to theft, loss, unauthorised access or any similar situation, in order for the necessary measures to be taken to this effect. As long as these facts are not reported, the provider will be free from any liability that may derive from the improper use of usernames and passwords by unauthorised third parties.
The registered user may modify or recover the password at any time by following the enabled procedure.
The registration process will be as easy as the cancellation process for registered users of this website. To this effect, the registered user must refer to the appropriate section of the personal area.
As soon as a user has clicked the button to delete their account, they will no longer have access to it, because it will automatically cease be available from the moment they click the button to delete the account.
Once the cancellation has been completed, users can submit to register with our website again.
Refusal, blocking or deletion of registration
We reserve the right to refuse, block or delete the registration due to breach of the obligations of this Legal Notice, or in the event of conflict or controversy between the user and the Provider (whether this is ongoing or has been completed and the fault or negligence of the user and/or damage to the Provider, its collaborators and associates or its users, customers or potential customers has been recognised).
The Provider will always have the power to refuse registration to a user, either due to controversy between the parties, or any similar situation, either against the Provider itself, its collaborators, associates, users, customers or potential customers.
5. Policy applicable to social networks
The terms and conditions for participation in our social networks are the same as those indicated in previous sections. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain specific terms and conditions are detailed below (to cite illustrative but non-exhaustive examples):
- The Provider reserves the right to delete messages that breach this policy or this LEGAL NOTICE. By way of example, all offensive, threatening or slanderous messages or content will be removed, provided that the platform allows it.
- The Provider is free from all responsibility for the breach of rules applicable to our social networks with regard to the participation or comments of users and consequences that may arise from said breach.